How to Get to Historic Pittston Farm:
You'll find us in the North Maine Woods. Enjoy the trip. Enjoy the scenery.
- Take I-95 north to the Palmyra/Newport exit and follow Rt. 7 north through Corinna to Dexter.
- Turn left after village of Dexter onto Rt. 23 (Moosehead Trail) toward Guilford.
- Stay on Rt. 23 to the intersection of Rt. 15 northwest. You should see signs for Moosehead Lake and Greenville.
- Pass through Abbot Village and continue on Rt. 15 through Monson toward Greenville and Rockwood.
- Just after the Moose River Country Store in Rockwood, turn right off Rt. 15, cross the bridge and bear right onto the 20 Mile Road.
- Continue straight for 20 miles.
- Turn left at the "T" intersection. Pittston Farm is just ahead on the right side of the road before the bridge and forestry station.
There is NO gate fee to reach our facility.For guests staying in our lodge or cabins, no gate fee will apply. Entrance is free the rest of the year. During the winter months, we recommend you use a four-wheel vehicle on our access roads.
If you get lost...call us at 207.280.0000.
If you call, please remember that we're way up north, and that means our phones aren't always reliable. So, if we don't answer - or if you leave a message and we don't get back to you right away - it's because the phones aren't cooperating, not because we don't care. We'll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can...